Sometimes I have days where I need a little extra push. I know that if I am thinking and feeling positively, I will attract more positive things in my life. And if I am thinking and feeling negatively? Well, that’s what I’ll get a whole lot more of. No good. Knowing this sometimes can cause quite a bit of pressure, especially if things start going downhill. That’s why it’s sooo important for me to have ways to get myself out of a negative mood and mindset as quickly as I can. A quick way to do this for me is reading inspirational quotes. I LOVE quotes. They take up probably over 50% of my entire Pinterest account. I even keep some uplifting quotes in an album on my phone for easy access if I need a quick mindset pick-me-up throughout the day.
Here are 7 inspirational quotes that help me make the most of every day. Feel free to download or pin so you have easy access to them too!
7 Awesome Inspirational Quotes To Combat A Bad Day
1. Life is only as good as your mindset
2. Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
3. You’re prettiest when you’re happy
4. Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.
5. When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is!
6. No one is you and that is your power
7. G.R.I.N.D. (get ready it’s a new day)
Another obsession of mine is coffee table books with inspirational quotes like this one. I have at least 4 by this same author. Here’s some of my favorites:
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes? Do you have other ways to combat a bad day? Share in the comments below!